Saturday, December 09, 2006

Adventures

Haha. Is it sad that thoughts of writing on this blog have been popping up for the past three days? Hm. Well, they have. I haven't really been on the computer a lot lately. Everything has been so crazy. Where to begin?

Well, Thursday was... weird. My day was fine, until the end of the day. I mean, my favorite teacher pulled me aside to chat as I went to my car, partially with the intention of saving me from having to walk by my two least favorite people. That was kind of nice. It always makes me feel better knowing that Ms. Tomlinson cares about me. But then, I got outside in a group of friends, and those same two people feel that it is okay to join our little group, all the while poking and touching each other while giggling. Gross.

So I left. But then the one person I trust myself with, well he starts talking to one of my unspeakables. Yeah, okay. I can't expect him to hate her, but gah. I know, he meant nothing by it. It just irked me.

Then I went to work and my boss could tell I was a mess so she told me to go home and come back to work on Sunday. I was thankful. Then I remembered I wanted to get an interview in at UPS. So we went there, but didn't make it before they closed. Oh and I was riding with my mom. Yeah, that turned out to be complete chaos. We ended up yelling at each other and whatnot the entire car ride, I came home in tears and collapsed in bed, and didn't wake up until six the next morning. Yowch.

Then Friday. Friday was actually pretty good. I had a great day with Nick, just generally hanging out and being goofy. Then my mom pulled me out of school at one to go to the doctor.

When I got there, and well, after the exam and stuff, it was determined that apparently I have TMJD (tempromandibular joint disorder) which is some sort of deficiency in the joints in my jaw. That's what has been giving me so much pain. Blah. And the only thing I can do is take pain killers. Or surgery, but I'm not that extreme.

Oh and I also found out that I have to schedule an appointment with a psychiatrist to see if they should treat me for bi polar or just depression, but they have to find out which specifically. If they treat for one, if could screw me up more, and visa versa. But I do definitely need medication. That much was determined. Whoopie.

Oh but then, after that ran late, I came home and grabbed some stuff, went and played Christmas songs for band for an hour in front of Papa Murphey's, and then left to go to Scott's house for his birthday party. I actually just got home from there. ^_^ We went to a place called Comedy Sportz (a comedy club) in Portland. Amazing.

So here I am. I have a class at 8 tomorrow morning (yes, on a Saturday) which I am completely unprepared for, but it's okay. Tomlinson teaches it. She likes me. I like her. It all works out.

Oh and I've got practice tomorrow after the class for our group we're putting together for this year's Battle of the Bands. Intense? Yes.

Wow, that was quite a bit, huh?

No comments: