Friday, December 01, 2006

Good News

So I am excited! The Flickr group [we are called One World, One Time and we aim to have all group members taking pictures of something ordinary at the same time] that I have been a part of since its creation and watched grow, is now going big. Our leader had the idea to put all of our photos into a book a long time ago, but it was just going to be something small, for self purposes, published by an online source.

Now apparently things have gotten more serious. He has hired a graphic designer to help him with layout, and today I just received the news that he had an interview with BBC news. Talk about amazing! And my photo is to be in it, for sure! I might also even have a self blurb because I served as the groups administrator [they change admin every month] during it's second month.

YAY!

P.S. The new James Bond is my HERO.

No comments: