Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Reasons To Love

I realized I need to start a blog and constantly be thinking of things that fall under this category.

I have so many reasons to be thankful for my life, which is sad because I really lost sight of a lot of those over this past year.

So here I go:

- I am so happy that New Years is next week. A new year, a new start, a new chance.
- I am constantly astounded by the amazing friends I have. I wish I could do more for them.
- I love Brooke, my best friend and cousin, so much. She is amazing.
- I am so glad that I have been given another chance at life. Another chance at love. A chance to be happy and live again.
- I am happy that I am happy. ^_^ Redundant, I know, but it's so true!


I think that's a good bit to start off. I think I'll just periodically add things (bulleted like that) when they come to me, hopefully at least on per post.

Well, I think I need some sleep. I have had the most amazing day in a long time. Best day of my year, maybe, even.

Don't forget to love!

No comments: