Sunday, January 14, 2007

Good!

Last night was Winter Formal! It was amazing! (Get used to seeing lots of exclamation points!)

Oh my gosh it was so much fun. It was way better than any other year. It's weird to think that I won't ever go to one again though. Well, maybe, but I won't be in high school.

Gah, Nick is so amazing. I freaking love him. He was just the most amazing date I could have gone with. We didn't even get home until almost 3 in the morning. Then he came over and spent the day with me to day. Fun stuff... ^_^

I've just been in a generally good mood lately. I've decided that I want Nate out of my life because things were so much better in those two months when we avoided all contact. I want that back. I was so much more peaceful. Less drama. Less hurt. Less lies. It just makes sense, you know?

I'm a bit worried about this new girlfriend of his. My psych was right, he really does play on emotions and knows how to make a girl believe him. He claims he won't hurt her and that this time is different, but that's what he's said the last three times. Whatever. It's his life, I'm just worried about her. She'll end up being screwed over. Oh well. She knows his past and doesn't care. What a moron.

Well, I just got out of a nice long shower (bleh, Nick came over without notice so I was still in pjs!) and I feel great now. My stomach is a tad sore because I've been laughing and being tickled all day. I love being happy. I love loving. *happy sigh*

So now I think I'm going to listen to some music, eat some caramels, upload some amazing pictures from last night, and bond with my mom.

Good night indeed.


No comments: