Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Relief

Life indeed really is like a wild ride. A ride on a twisting, turning, out of control roller coaster. Two months ago I had reached the point where you get to the top of the hill, only to plummet for ages to what appears to be imminent doom. Then I hit a long flat stretch. Nothing exciting but nothing upsetting either. Then the climb began again.

MY roller coaster, however, is special. I love this upward motion I'm feeling. Once I reach the top, that's where I'm getting off. That's where my platform is. I am so happy, for the first time in a long time. During December, I found happiness and I can't seem to lose it.

I am excited about everything in life. Little things like this weekend as well as big things such as my future. Everything makes me smile. I can find the good in everything, it seems. I love it. I love life. I don't care who you are, but I love you as well. Love, I've found, is the best thing anyone can ask for in life.

To all of you who have been amazing, thank thank thank you. I owe you the world.

No comments: