Sunday, February 18, 2007

Don't Bother

GAH. Sorry, I just realized it was time for yet another whiny blog about how much I hate my dad. I haven't written one in a long time.

Yeah. Damnit. Now that I'm actually here writing one (or I guess typing, rather) I don't know what all to say. I'm just frustrated. And I broke my crying streak.

I can't stand him! How can someone be so completely hypocritical? It doesn't even make sense! He tells me one thing and I try to stick to it, but then if he's in a bad mood he changes the standards and I'm the one who gets in trouble for trying to adapt to his bullshit. And he's a bloody liar! He made my mom wait at church for an extra 2 hours this morning (she's still there) because he said he wanted to come home and do some paperwork. Yeah, fuck that. He's sleeping.

Oh, and I'm afraid of driving with him. He's fucking insane. He was driving like a drunk this morning, didn't use turn signals, went through stop signs, drove down the middle of the road and crap. It's not like I can say anything to him about it though. If I politely remind him that he just blew past a stop sign, I get my head bitten off because I'm "being disrespectful".

AND he's incredibly selfish. I hate him! SDLFKSJDLFKJ. HATE.

Sorry. I know that was stupid and pointless but I'm just pissed. I hate being pissed.

No comments: