Tuesday, February 27, 2007

New Discovery

Well, alright, it's not a new discovery, but if I work out when I'm pissed off I tend to work harder. Today, that was the case. We ended up having conditioning for tennis inside, which was brutal. I don't even know what to do with myself this week. I am so lost and confused and no one seems to know how to help. I don't know what I've done wrong to make Jon ignore me like has been. He doesn't want to hang out anymore. He doesn't return phone calls. He's rude without realizing it. He won't even return messages. I don't know what more to do. I can't read him like I can some people. I thought it'd be better getting into this relationship not knowing him very well, but now I'm not so sure. I love him soooo much, it just seems like half the time I'm with him he could care less. I dunno. I'm just an idiot. An idiot who is afraid she's not good enough. Again.

No comments: