Monday, June 25, 2007

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?

How is it that I can be the kind of person who doesn't sink to the petty level of caring what others think about me and I get looked down on for it?

I wake up and read about my dream career and I get yelled at and falsely accused for doing something else.

I try to abide by unfair standards set for me. I make a mistake and can never be forgiven. They make a mistake and expect everything to be fine. It's no biggie.

I'm expected to act like an adult but am still treated like a three year old.

I cared more about life and those around me whom I love than the standards of the public education system. Apparently that's despicable.

No matter what I do I can't get a break. They tell me to grow up, so I try. They tell me to get a job, so I do. They tell me to clean, I do. If I remain human and slip up once, everything is thrown into the wind. No, I couldn't have possibly done anything good in the past because I made a mistake so obviously I'm a bad person.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME?

No comments: