Thursday, February 14, 2008

Gah

I know I shouldn't be whining. Really. I know. But I just can't help feeling a little... I dunno. I bought a beautiful new shirt for Valentine's day and red heels to match... Tim didn't even notice. We didn't go OUT to dinner either, so I didn't really get a chance to wear either. I didn't get flowers. I didn't get a teddy bear. I didn't get jewelry. I didn't get chocolates. I really really really know I sound like a bitch right now. I just... I tried to get all that stereotypical stuff for him. Cute tear-jerking card, chocolates, boxers with hearts and kisses, blah blah. He got matching shirts for us and another for himself... he promised me flowers all day... I really KNOW it's not that big of a deal. I was just SO excited for that wonderful typical Valentine's day because I've never really had that before. SLDKFJSLDFKJ. *sigh* I really know. It's not THAT big of a deal...

No comments: