Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lost Words

I feel like I can't write as well as I used to.

I go back and read some of the posts I used to publish and I don't know how I came up with half of the things I said. So much of it was so deep and analytical. I miss that. I miss writing. Then again I'm thankful because a lot of what I wrote was when I was depressed and forced to be thinking. I guess it's good that I'm not spending as much time on the computer as I used to. Haha it's even harder to type long paragraphs fast because I haven't had to in so long.

I got the new Anberlin CD today. I really like them. It's one of those bands I want to follow closely.

Tim is at school. His first day of class for this term. I'm kinda jealous of him. I wish my family would pay for me to go to school. I wish my family still thought highly of me. I wish they could love me for who I am and not just for what I believe in.

I feel like I need to read another Coelho book. The last one I read was "The Devil and Miss Prym" and it wasn't too terribly deep... I still liked it though. I think I have one I haven't read yet, but I'm in the mood to read "The Alchemist" again or something. It seems silly though because I have several books I should be reading right now.

What else... oh I've started crocheting stuffed animals. I'm working on a bunny right now. It's pretty fun.

Umm... I guess that's pretty much it. Things are going well. Really well, actually. Me and Tim are making awesome progress on the house. I'm still trying to convince him he should make a deal with his grandparents to either sell it to us so we could flip it or put some more work into it and we could make a profit to put towards a down-payment on our own first house.

Anyway, I'll try to get back into the writing kick, if nothing else to keep a record.

No comments: