Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Different Path

Sometimes I wonder if things would be different if I had decided to jump into college right out of high school, but when I look at what I have now I can't imagine doing it differently.

It just seems to me like there are many paths a person can take to build a future and find happiness. I'm glad I found my other half first. I'm glad I found love. Now that I have Tim I know anything else that my future holds I will have no trouble with. It just seems to me that people can be so happy for others for going to college. Why aren't people as happy for others when they find love? Isn't that ultimately going to outlast a college degree?

Anyway, I was thinking about that last night and needed to rant.

The holidays have got me thinking about how much Tim and my family mean to me. I guess the only thing I would have done differently would be how I moved out. I really miss my family and thinking about being with everyone this time of year just makes me miss them more.

On a lighter note I've been having a blast making things for Christmas. I hope people appreciate the home made gifts I'm working on. I just don't have the money to be able to splurge like I did last year. And I'm excited that I got Tim several presents which he's asked for, but probably hasn't thought about for a while.

It'll be a good week next week. :)

No comments: