Thursday, October 26, 2006

A Bit Of Everything

Things are going better, I must say. Life seems to be evening out, at least for the moment, and I'm enjoying the time right now to just let myself breathe. The cold weather is helping a lot too. Helps me sleep, helps me think, and helps me stay calm.

Halloween is next Tuesday, but I'm grounded. It'll be my first Halloween in my life where I can't do anything. Kind of depressing, but I guess that's what I get.

I got out of school early today to go get my senior pictures taken. They went pretty okay in my opinion. I don't get to see them until the 7th though.

What else....

Homecoming is next Friday, which should be quite an experience. Yeah, I've marched (for band) in the homecoming parade for the past 3 years, but this year we're doing a field half time show in addition to the parade. We're still trying to get some of the movements down. I'm nervous to say the least.

On the 9th I'm leaving to go to Mexico for a week. That should be fun. An actual vacation for the first time since I was... oh wow... 5? Yeah, it'll be fun.

On November 1st NaNoWriMo starts (did I already mention that this week?) which I'm really looking forward to. We have a support group at my school now for it and our first meeting is tomorrow. I really want to stick with it this year.

Right now I'm just sitting around with not much to do. I've got some gummy bears keeping me content and The Hush Sound playing to sing along with, but I need something TO DO.

Oh. I decided I want to do a "Photo Of The Day". I spend a lot of time on Flickr anyway, so why not start adding some of my finds in with this? Here's the first one:





















Thanks to "Rune T" for this one.

No comments: