Friday, October 27, 2006

Thankful For Friday

I really am glad that it's Friday, well at least half of me does. I mean, the break from school is always appreciated, but this week it's hard because I can't go to the Halloween party OR hang out with Nate. That means I get to sit around and clean. Bleh.

I was glad that today went really well, though. Another day filled with nothing wrong and lots of laughing with Nate. We've really been brought closer together by the past few weeks. Things are still really tough, but now I just have faith that time will help me heal.

Also, the second issue of our school newspaper (The Elevator) came out today and turned out realllly good. I'm proud to be head photographer. We got some other schools' papers yesterday and... I dunno, not to sound terribly biased or anything, but ours is sooo much better! :D

Tomorrow we have the pep band compettion at Lewis and Clark college, which should be fun,
but I would rather be hanging out with Nate. :'(
















Thanks to "Living Juicy."

No comments: