Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tuesday: The New Day of Rest

I stayed home today. My head was too cluttered to even try to deal with going to school. I didn't get much sleep last night either. Fights will do that to you. Especially when it's a fight with the most important person in your world. I feel like I wasted today, though.

Here I am again, confused and filled with self-doubt, all seemlessly strung together by this feeling of discontent.

I can't help but feel afraid, not only of the world around me but of my self as well. I find I'm no longer strong enough to resist the things I once found worthless and too attached to pull myself away from the things that are causing me this pain.

I watch the ink on this paper, flowing easily and without flaw, except by me. Are all things in life like this? Perfect until they are willed another way? For who can blame the ink for an incorrectly spelled word or a misformed letter? No one. And it doesn't happen that way in life.

No comments: