Thursday, November 02, 2006

Don't Misunderstand Me

I feel odd. Not more doubt, but just a general uneasiness. Everything has been weird lately. I feel extremely disconnected from one of my best friends and feel bad about my thoughts of how annoying she can be sometimes.

Lately I've also felt really afraid for the future. I don't want to grow up. Come rescue me, Peter Pan...

Everything I do seems really pointless lately. Like I want to get something done but never seem to be able to. And on the off chance that I do, it frustrates me because I never feel adequate.

In a week I'll be in Mexico, which should make me happy considering it will be one of my first real vacations in 17 years, but all I can think of is how I'm going to have to spend extra time making up PE from when I'll be gone. Why PE is required in high school, I will never understand. Don't get me wrong, I think it's wonderful and much needed with our recent trend in the world considering obesity, but I can't wrap my brain around wasting free schooling on physical education.

I've been really tired lately and don't know why. I haven't been eating much. I always have either a headache or a stomachache. It's frustrating, to say the least.

I've got 3,030 words on my novel done, which is almost nothing. Hopefully I'll be able to make it through the rest of the month.

Wish me luck.

























Thanks to "Hugo VT" tonight.

No comments: