Saturday, November 04, 2006

A Nice Comparison

me:yeahhey, what's some object that you think describes me really well?
Sarah: an object?
me: yeah
Sarah: um. . .
Sarah: moonstone
me: really?
i didn't know you were actually still thinking of something
:D
Sarah: there were a ton of things that went through my mind, from cake, to photographs, to clothes hangers. . .and it all sounded cheesy and didn't really fit. . .and then when I really thought about it, moonstones are extremely unique, they reflect the light differently than any other gemstone out there, and they are even remarkably different from other moonstones. . .there is no one way to desribe them

That was both unexpected and nice.

I'm frustrated now though, because I made myself pancakes for breakfast and I can't even eat them for some reason.

No comments: