Sunday, November 05, 2006

I Know I Want This

I am counting down the days until I get to leave for Mexico. I'm so excited. Today was slightly better. I hung out with my mom and brother (without my dad, which was nice) and got to see a few of my friends as well. I've gotten a couple hundred words written on my novel done. I'm really counting on some long and boring plane time to get a lot done. I know I really want to go, I'm just going to miss my boyfriend. A lot.

Haha and I realized today how obsessed I am with the new line of hair stuff that Herbal Essences has out. I bought a third kind today and I haven't even finished using the first one I bought in July. Oh well. Who doesn't love the scent of Mandarin and Pearls? :D

I don't want to go to school tomorrow. Icky.















Photo by "manganite" today.

No comments: