Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Loss

I don't know how to be normal anymore. I lost the most important person in my life last night and he's fine with it. Apparently I was never that important to him anyway. He always wanted more. And he never told me. He fed me lies and kept me believing that there was something so whole and good between us that the world couldn't stop us. But all along, he was the poison between us. He saw to our destruction. And now he has what he really wanted all along. Her.

I don't know what hurts more, knowing that I never mattered or realizing what an idiot I was to believe him for so long. Everyone else saw it but me... love had me blind.

How can I be normal again? Everything I do hurts. Everything reminds me of him. I can't eat. I don't sleep much. How long will this last? How can I make myself forget him? How can I let him go? Please. Someone help me.

No comments: