Thursday, January 18, 2007

String Of Events

Today was awkward. I sat around in bed all day watching movies. And when I say "all day" I literally mean all day. I bleached my hair again, but it didn't turn out the same. Oh well.

I'm a little bit worried about life. My mom mentioned that a friend was telling her about Brook's today, which is a photography institute in California that I was looking into. For months, one of their admissions guys was calling me, wanting me to apply and stuff. Then today I found out that they are probably the best photography school in the country. And I didn't follow through. I never turned in an application... *sigh* I don't have the motivation to follow through with my dreams... I'm really frustrated with myself.

I'm also really worried about, well, the fact that I am boy crazy. I can think of at least 5 boys that I can honestly say I like right now... and I don't know who to pursue... I think I'm in love with Nick, but I also think that he just sees me as a best friend. Hummmm... of course that's okay, but still. Should I move on and see what else is out there? I dunno.

And then there's Nate. Ah how I miss him, but things are more peaceful without him. With him around I seem to be frustrated or angry half the time. I changed this account to private when he got mad at me for my entry on the 14th.

Oh well. I guess, overall, I'm doing pretty good. I have to go back to school tomorrow for the first time in a week, but I've already decided that I'm not going to pay attention at all.

And now I think I'm going to go back to talking to Adam. Gosh, I love that boy. ^_^

No comments: