Sunday, May 27, 2007

Quotes to Hang Onto

You can lead a horse to water...and you can drown him, but you still can't make him drink. -Bartman

Diatonic Triads! That sounds like nuclear waste. -Me

What! How are you playing notes? You're numbers! -Me

The second cord contains a C, C, D, and F...which is just plain weird. -some computer

(In reference to physics:) My train of thought derailed...at a velocity of 75 meters per second. -Scott

Why are you being so much terror? -Me

Foolish red ball, you're not fast enough to keep up with those triplets. -Me

Gravy-O's! Slap me up a batch! -Scott

I wouldn't be so paranoid if they weren't all out to get me.

It's like one of those things that you can see it, and it's right over there, but your legs are broken. -Me

That's a terrible quarter rest! I despise that quarter rest. -Grant

Rodger Bacon!? Bacon AND Balogna in the same paragraph?! -Scott

I'm tired of these dimes shoving way too many pickles in my funnel. -Dustin

What's worse, knowing that you're wrong, or just EXPLODING? -Tia

Next thing you know, we'll be having school on Sundays...on the Moon. (Grant snorts) And they won't provide buses, either. -Scott

Nonsense often looks like yogurt. -Scott

Oh no! I'm timeless! -Grant

It's like a lava lamp except made out of chocolate. -Scott

It's no fun if you're not Tia. -Scott

(I stole these from Scott)

No comments: