Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Bloggity Blog

I don't write much anymore. It's weird!

Ummm what to say. Well, we have two more days of school left. It doesn't feel real. I'm a little worried about not passing a class, but I think it should be alright in the end. Everything is changing so fast. I have my job, bills to pay, looking at places to rent, graduation, yadda yadda yadda. I've wanted freedom for so long and now that it's coming to me so quickly, I'm having a hard time wanting to just dive right in.

There's been so many last things. We had our last Friday. Our last band concert. Our last issue of the newspaper. Everything is coming to the end. I feel like I'm just going to lose everything and everyone close to me. It's terribly frightening, to be honest. I feel like a complete baby.

No comments: