Friday, June 08, 2007

Over!

Yesterday was my last day of high school! I honestly can't believe that 13+ years of education is over. I had a huge party last night for my birthday. There were at least 30 people there which was a little overwhelming. I found myself feeling a tad antisocial and overwhelmed.

Most of all I'm a little confused about some events which happened last night. I thought I was somewhat figured out in the whole "liking" and "relationship" department, but I'm not. Oh ho no. Last night just made things a million times worse and better at the same time.

Let's see... what else is new? I got the new Pokemon Diamond. I got a new Chocolate phone. And some sweet new clothes. I work tomorrow. Tonight is Baccalaureate and the summer's first game of Fugitive! Woot.

No comments: