Monday, October 09, 2006

Not Right

Don't you just hate it when you come across people in life who are just plain mean? I do. In 5th period PE, not only am I lumped with the 90% of my school I never see (because I've always been in honors and AP classes) but I now know that this means I'm lumped in with all those truly stereotypical jock guys who are just rude. One guy last week called my best friend a "fucking dumb ass" because she was being guarded by three people (in football) so he couldn't pass to her. Just people like that, especially people who cuss A LOT for no reason bug me. Yeah, I'm all for cussing, just not every other word or directed at people who didn't do anything.

Today was pretty good though. I must say I think I'm dehydrated, but I'm fixing it right now with several bottles of water and a cheese sandwitch. :D I also found this really good new radio station that plays nothing but soft solo piano music. It's great. I think I might try to get some plot and character work done for my NaNoWriMo story today. That's about it.

No comments: