Saturday, November 18, 2006

Unexpected Ending

Well, my trip to Mexico was alright. A bit more touristy than I really liked, but it was okay. I missed my friends too much, though.

I got home at probably the worst time possible. I know find myself single. It was a crippling blow. I can't eat or sleep and my thoughts are impossible to control.

I have this ache in my chest, literally.

I'm worried because I am almost certain I have some sort of mental problem going on. I'm guessing bi-polar or some form of depression. Not from this, I know it's always been there, but this has made it more pronounced.

If I get around to it I might put up a picture or two from the trip. I might not.

My friend bleached my hair at a party last night. It was random.

Sorry, this one's not too deep. I'm not really in the mood to write at all right now.

No comments: