Thursday, March 29, 2007

Selfish

Today I've been thinking about all the things that I want. No, not material things necessarily, but just... actions. Little things to remind me what I'm living for. But most of all I wish that for once in my life I could get these little things without having to want or think about them. Things like:

- A bouquet of flowers for once in my life
- A random phone call from someone just to talk
- A surprise
- An unexpected afternoon out with Jon to simply enjoy the sunshine

I dunno anymore, just random little things. I guess it hinges around Jon, but it's not like there's anything wrong between us. I'm just still expecting prince charming, which I now know is impossible except for in movies.

I feel like I'm giving a lot more than I'm getting in a lot of aspects in my life. I'm putting in a lot of effort in school, but not seeing great things back. I don't even care about myself when it comes to my friends. I know there are a bunch of people who care about me. I know that. Just for once in my life it'd be nice to feel what it's like... ah nevermind. I've been infatuated with people before. Has anyone ever cared that much about me?

1 comment:

::CupCake:: said...

I do, i may only be your cousin but i've still always cared about you love, and i alawys will your my one and amazing best friend/cousin & nothing will ever change that..just a thought. I may not be a guy but I still care about you more then you could ever know <33